A Few Notes:
- Our youth meetings are tonight at 7
- Thanks to all who helped painting at the school on Thursday [almost there]
- The Sr. High Teens will have a Movie/Game night at the church at 7 on Sat.
- We will have a farewell for Bill and Deb Greenwood on Sunday night as they move to DE. They are actually moving tomorrow. We will have pie and ice cream for all after the PM service.
- Dale Oxley went to be with the Lord this morning. I spoke with Betty around noon today, pray for her and the family. Dale was a dear friend and faithful servant.
As we look ahead to the Lord’s Day, I will speak on The Forsaken Christ in the morning and we will observe the Lord’s Table. At our 6 PM service, Missionary Ross Trumble, Australia, will be with us for a report and challenge.
I’ve been thinking …
Today is the last day of September, hard to imagine. Let us continue to encourage one another as the Fall season is upon us. Don’t you wonder why someone will not trust Christ as Savior? Why is it that people refuse the simple gift of life through Christ? On Sunday we will briefly consider how our Lord was forsaken and then examine why Christ is still being forsaken by men. I hope to see you.