A Few Notes:
- Jr. High mini-golf outing tonight.
- The teen trip to the Pinnacle tomorrow has been postponed.
- Men’s Breakfast tomorrow – 8 AM [French Toast Bake, Eggs/Sausage, Coffee cake and more – Always a great time of fellowship.
- There will be a membership meeting Sunday night after the service.
- I have had a miserable day [in bed/chair]. Slept most of the day; would appreciate your prayers. [Sinus infection, congestion, aching].
As we look ahead to Sunday, I will speak, Lord willing, on Engaged for Worship and our choir will sing. At our 6 PM service we will continue in our study of Timely Truths from Thessalonians with the message A Pastor’s Best Sermon.
I’ve been thinking …
How much more could you benefit from the weekly worship services? There are some things that we should be doing to be more engaged. We will study Psalm 96 and observe the truth that God desires worship, it is the ultimate priority.
Something to chew on: Why do we worship? Is it for God or for us? We look forward to Sunday – see you then.