A Few Notes:
- There are no Youth Meetings tonight.
- Choir practice tomorrow from 9 – 12.
- Visitation Outreach at 10 AM [meet at the church].
- I am going to be a grandpa again [yes, I am excited].
- The church offices will be closed on Monday.
We look ahead to Easter Sunday with excitement and great joy. For me personally, this will be my 30th Easter Sunday message here at HBC. I will speak on Speechless at the Sepulchre from Mark 16 and our choir will sing. We look ahead to the production of In His Hands on Sunday night at 6 – you will not want to miss this; invite a friend.
I’ve been thinking …
Often in the Gospels when Jesus performed a miracle, He would tell the people not to say anything. This is true in Mark’s Gospel [1:43 3:12 5:43 7:36 8:26 8:29 9:9]. Yet when we get to the resurrection account, [Mark 16:7], we read the words Now, go tell. The resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth is the most important news event in the history of the world. We are called upon to herald the good news to all – Jesus is alive. We look forward to two great services this Sunday – see you then.