A Few Notes:
- The Sportsman’s outing is tomorrow; meet at the club at 9 AM Call Ken Thompson with any questions 358-0515
- Four new Adult Sunday School classes will begin Sunday.
- We will recognize graduates on Sunday with a special gift for all.
- Those who were in the hospital this week are all home.
- There will be a mission board meeting after the evening service.
As we look ahead to Sunday, I will speak on Now is the Time to Turn Hearts – it is father’s day! Read the last chapter, last verse of the Old Testament. At our 6 PM service we will sing hymns, share testimony and continue in our study in 1st Thessalonians with the message Desiring God’s Will.
I’ve been thinking …
Most will think of their father this Sunday; for many of us it will be a remembrance of some sort; for others a present opportunity. We honor our fathers; those of our families, our nation, and the fathers of our church! It is interesting to observe that the Old Testament ends with a reference to fathers – we will explore this on Sunday morning. I appreciate all the fathers here at HBC and pray that we might be men of integrity and honesty before our wives and children.