A Few Notes:
- It has been great to have Sharon back in the office.
- The King’s Kids will meet tonight at 7 [it will be Crazy Hat night].
It is Bring a Friend Night!
- The Jr. High teens will have their opening meeting tonight starting at 7.
- Teens – meet at the church at 12 noon tomorrow for the Youth Rally.
- Few Notes: Shirley’s Lamson’s sister in MA passed away, Ken and Janel had a baby girl, a van is going to Tri-State for the Fall Colors Weekend – see Joe Shaw.
As we look ahead to Sunday, I will speak on Beyond the Sunday Service and our choir will sing. At our 6 PM service, we will sing, share testimonies, special music, and the message will be from 2 Thessalonians 1 – A Glimpse into the Future.
I’ve been thinking …
The message God has burdened me with this Sunday began on the Men’s Fishing Trip in Canada. I came to appreciate something very special about our ministry here at Hardingville that I do not think of enough. This is something that has been providentially built in from the ground up. I cannot say that it was intentional, it is just who we are, and it just happened. This Christianity Thing is not just a Sunday thing. It is not a spoke on the wheel of one’s life; it should be the hub, the center, the locus of our life. I think the New Testament supports a pattern that goes beyond the Sunday meeting. Hope to see you. Enjoy the weekend.