A Few Notes:
- The King’s Kids will meet tonight from 7-9 and the Jr. High teens will also meet.
- The CD’s from Dave Parker have arrived and are available this Sunday.
- Be sure to pick up a Pictorial Directory from Sharon.
- We need a few to volunteer to cook a turkey or pork loin for the annual church dinner; there is a sign up sheet on the main bulletin board.
- We are collecting food stuffs for needy families this season of the year; bring a bag in on Sunday.
As we look ahead to Sunday, I will speak on “Saying ‘I do’ in Salvation” in the morning and our choir will sing. At our 6 PM service, we will sing hymns, share testimonies, and have the 20th message in our series from Thessalonians: The Most Important Thing. Lacey and Jonas will sing special music.
I’ve been thinking …
The election is now history, unless they are still counting in Florida. What has unfolded is the Lord’s doing, like it or not. We are still citizens of the greatest country in the world; let’s never forget that. Thank a veteran; Sunday is Veterans Day.
Sunday’s message will remind us of the volitional part of true saving faith. There is a certain point when one makes a commitment to be saved; we plan to examine this. Invite a friend, especially an unbeliever.